Last Updated on July 11, 2023 by Lori Walker
Making a cookie cake with Pillsbury Cookie Dough is an easy and fun way to make a delicious dessert. Not only is it deliciously sweet, but it only requires a few ingredients and minimal time.
We will provide step-by-step instructions on how to create a cookie cake with Pillsbury cookie dough.
Get ready for my authoritative tips on crafting a sumptuous cookie cake that will leave everyone wanting more.
Guide On How To Make A Cookie Cake With Pillsbury Cookie Dough
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8-inch round cake pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Take a package of Pillsbury cookie dough  and roll it into a thin sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the cookie dough sheet into a larger circle than the cake pan.
- Place the cookie dough circle into the cake pan and press it down until it covers the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Bake the cookie dough in the oven for about 10 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Remove the cookie cake from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Spread your favorite frosting over the top of the cookie cake.
- Decorate the top of the cookie cake with sprinkles, chocolate chips, or other decorations.
- Let the cookie cake cool completely before slicing and serving.
Can You Make A Cookie Cake With Cookie Mix?
Yes, you can make a cookie cake with a cookie mix. It is a great way to make a delicious treat without measuring all ingredients or spending time making the dough from scratch.
All you have to do is make the cookie mix according to the instructions on the package, spread it out into a greased cake pan, and bake it according to the instructions.
Once it is cooled, you can decorate it with your favorite frosting, candies, or sprinkles for an extra special treat.
Can You Make A Cookie Cake With Cast Iron Skillet?
Yes, you can make a cookie cake with a cast iron skillet. You can use any cookie dough you like, press it evenly into the skillet, and bake it at the temperature and time recommended on the cookie dough package.
“My parents weren’t around much, but I assumed everybody’s family was the same. I didn’t know people had mummies and daddies who would give them milk and cookies after school. I just thought everybody lived on Central Park West and had a nanny to take care of them.”– Stephen Sondheim, American Composer
Once it’s done, you can top it with your favorite frosting, sprinkles, and other decorations. The finished cookie cake can be served warm out of the skillet or flip it onto a plate or cake stand.
How Do You Make Pillsbury Cookie Mix Better?
- Add chunks of chocolate, nuts, dried fruit, or other mix-ins.
- Substitute the oil for melted butter for a richer flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of your favorite extract for more flavor.
- Use half all-purpose and half whole wheat flour for a more nutritional cookie. Reduce the amount of sugar by 1/4 cup for a less sweet cookie.
- Use an egg substitute, like applesauce , to make the cookies chewy.
- How Long Do Pillsbury Biscuits Last?
- Do Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Have An Expiration Date?
- Is It Possible To Bake Pillsbury Cookies In The Microwave?
Can you roll out Pillsbury cookie dough?
Yes, you can roll out Pillsbury cookie dough. To do so, lightly flour a clean work surface and rolling pin, then roll the dough to the desired thickness.
Why do Pillsbury cookies get hard?
Pillsbury cookies can get hard because they are exposed to air. This causes the moisture to evaporate, which makes them hard. If you want to keep them softer for longer, store them in an airtight container.
Check out these ways to store Pillsbury biscuits here.
Is it best to put cookie dough in the fridge before baking?
No, it is best to leave the cookie dough at room temperature before baking. Putting cookie dough in the fridge can cause it to become too hard, which can make it difficult to shape and bake.
Making a cookie cake with Pillsbury cookie dough is a fun and easy way to treat your family and friends to a delicious dessert.
With only a few ingredients, this easy-to-follow recipe will have you baking a cookie cake in no time.
The soft, chewy texture of the cookie dough combined with your favorite frosting will have everyone asking for seconds.
So, grab a tube of Pillsbury cookie dough and some frosting, and get baking.
- How to Make Cornmeal Pudding: Step-by-Step Guide - December 1, 2023
- How to Make Cornbread Without Cornmeal: Easy Alternatives - November 28, 2023
- How Long Does Cornmeal Last? Shelf Life & Storage Tips - November 27, 2023